30 October 2008

Galoriar

Of course, you'll want to know about my Hunter.  He goes by the name of Galoriar (often refered to as Gal).  I'll get to pets at a later point, but Gal started in 2007, pre BC.  He was actually 60 when BC came out, but since he was one of the first of our friends to reach 60, we held off for a little while before getting BC for the extra gold from quests.  However, we did get BC, obviously, and he is now a lvl 70.

For the most part, I'm a casual player who collects minipets and now mounts (though mounts will come after WotLK since they can be costly).  However, I do have the Champion of the Naaru title, and I've been to the final boss of SSC.  I hate talking about myself and doing the "I did this" and "look at me, I'm cool" so I'll leave you with just a few tidbits that are above, the link to my wowarmory, and I'll let Galoriar speak for himself.

No comments: