30 November 2009

Wow he has free time...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/player-gets-all-achievements-shadowed-unit-frames/

 

 

Yeah, I’ll just let you read it yourself.  That guy must have no life!  Of course, imo, he still hasn’t beaten the game because he hasn’t done that with all the races and all the classes…  But that’s just me.  For some reason, I’d like to think that it’s different to play a druid healer and a dwarf rogue, so to beat the game you’d have to do all those achievements on both characters.  And since a paladin tank is different too…  Yeah, you see where I’m going with this.


Anyway, I’m sure I’ll get back to blogging more often soon.  Been too busy at work to do it in the past few weeks, then last week was vaca…  Quick shout out and thanks to the nice Ogre who helped Lady X and I get the turkey minipet.  Didn’t really have any time to log in over the vaca since we were visiting family in KS, so Ogre helped us finish up the parts we didn’t have time for.

No comments: