06 November 2008

Huntard Run-in

I may as well add in one of my first run-ins with a true-huntard.  So we’re running one of the Zangarmarsh dungeons and pug’d out 2 slots.  One, surprise surprise, was a hunter.  Working our way through and we get to one area and wanted to use my pet as an OT (common occurrence, fyi) while pulling the mobs to the MT for safety.  Here’s where he displayed his ignorance and what granted him the title “Huntard”:

 

“Ok, so on this pull why don’t you MD skull onto <tank> and I’ll MD X onto Avalanche.” - me

 

“MD?” - huntard

 

“Misdirect” - me

 

“Oh, I never trained that” - huntard

 

[silence as my brain explodes and I try to comprehend his previous statement]

 

“What does it do?” – huntard

 

[brain completely mush at this point…  can’t… comprehend…   gives up...]

 

“Ok, nevermind.  Just stand right here and wait till I say go to start shooting skull.  I’ll pull them all.”

 

[Galoriar MD’s onto OT, pulls the rest, lets tank grab agro over healer, FD, step back, unleash hell w/ an MD for MT to ensure he held agro]

 

So yes, we managed to finish the dungeon.  At the time, I thought that huntard was one of a few bad apples.  Little did I know that the whole farm is bad and there are only a few good ones running around.

No comments: