20 November 2008

Teleport to Dalaran

Rather anticlimactic…  So last night Sthis & Galoriar reach level 74.  Our hearthstones have been set to Dalaran since 71, but we though it’d be fun to do the actual quest to send us up there.  We head down to Valiance Keep, find the quest giver and expect “run here, do this, bring me that, talk to this person, 5 more quests” and then “ok, now you’ve earned the privilege of entering Dalaran” or “I need you to go to Dalaran to pick up something for me, here’s a teleport”.

 

But no.  It was just a “here ya go”.

 

Dude, why couldn’t you have done that at level 70?  Heck, if I could get a level 5 over to you, can you port him?  Obviously it didn’t take any effort.

 

So now I’m sad.  And I have to work late tonight.  So I won’t even be online until late, which means even less time to play.  I just want to hit 77 and get my flying mount back so I can farm some ore and level my engineering for my CHOPPER!!!

 

And to pwn anything that comes close while I do it!

No comments: