22 April 2009

Spirit Beasts Galore!

Ok, maybe it’s like when you have a specific car in mind that you see a lot of them…  But I’ve seen a decent number of Spirit Beasts on the Nazgrel server.  Yes, I’m jealous.  It’s pretty clear, lol.  But it really has amazed me at how many I’ve seen (all tamed, of course).  In all my countless hours searching, I’ve only seen King Krush once.  He was even at a spawn point not listed on WoWhead’s map.  So anyway, it’s just frustrating to see so many of them.

But whatever, I can still be happy for the other (VERY) lucky hunters.  But the part that frustrates me is the names…  Or when the hunters refer to Loque as a “cat”.  Yesterday, one was named “Beaver”.  Dude – it’s a Spirit Beast.  It’s a rare pet.  It is not a cat, it is not a beaver.  In fact, it more closely resembles a wolf, but you know what?  It’s a Spirit Beast.  Give it a good name already!!!  Heck, even if the name is “Spirit Beast” or “Loque” would work, considering it has its own name – “Loque’nahak <Mate of Har’koa>”!  Go with that – why rename Loque?

Ugh.  Ok, done ranting.  For the positive, a nice Ogre saw him once and was contemplating how to call me at work so I could log in and tame him, but another char swooped in and slay him before Ogre could do anything.  So Kudos to him!  I’ll get lucky eventually, right?

No comments: