18 September 2009

Brewfest 2009!

YAY!!!  ZOMG, can’t wait!  Cuz we’ll finish up this, and we get this too!  For which the tooltip should read “super-duper-extra-fast mount”.  310% speed baby!

Ok, so I’m not really sure which I’m more excited about, the holiday or the mount…  My fav holiday in the game because, well, it revolves around beer and it’s just fun.  Cool mount that goes really fast…  Except that means it’s the only flying mount I’ll use from now on, just for the extra speed.  At least druids will get their flight form speed increased.  I wish they would’ve made it an ability you learn, or something that affects all of your mounts.  Like a passive ability “traveled the world, experienced the holidays – 30% mounted speed increase”.  But oh well, can’t complain too much about it – it’s a holiday dedicated to beer!!!

Of course, it must come during my busiest 2 weeks of the year at my job, but no fixing that.  So oh well.  During your times celebrating this glorious holiday, drink one for me!

No comments: