01 May 2009

Dining Out

Woohoo, I survived the Dining Out!  Ok, well I was the speaker, which means I was at the head table which is un-groggable…  But anyway…  Fun times.  Even for not having an alcoholic grog!

So everyone’s rambling about the Swine Flu.  That means that I should…  nevermind, don’t really care too much.  Everyone else is covering it so I don’t need to.  ‘sides, I don’t have a cool picture of a baby pig to post.  Other than – I hope it doesn’t interfere w/ my trip to Vegas in a few weeks!!!

So what next then?  It’s a weekend?  Well, aside from a huge paper due for the MBA, that also means more raiding!  RN is coming along and interest is beginning to pick up.  It’s getting back to where it was in BC, which is awesome.  We have yet to clear 4 wings in one weekend (mostly just kept running out of time, but there were a few bosses we couldn’t get past here & there), but I think we have a good shot this time.  Regardless, Heigan will be easier, lol, though I’ve no doubt we’ll run into some other walls to conquer.  Oh well, c’est la vie!  And on that note, Au Revoir!

No comments: