11 May 2009

Impressive...

So, with MBA & Finals I haven’t had any time for WoW and won’t for the majority of this week. It also means less blogging most likely, but I did want to share this since I thought it was rather impressive.

I don’t know of anyone that would intentionally interrupt a 3-Star General. Especially when he is the featured speaker, and most especially during a commissioning ceremony (we commissioned ~100 officers on Saturday). So it was rather shocking when it was a 3 year old that did it. Talking loudly, running loudly, standing up and bouncing up and down on top of his stroller, playing with his toy gun that happened to make nice loud clicking noises, and so on. Yes, apparently neither the mother or grandmother cared, considering they were both there and were letting him do that. But I guess you can’t have high expectations of a mother who changes her baby (her other child, not the loud one) at the back of the Field House. No, she didn’t bother walking outside. No, she didn’t bother going to the restroom. Just plop down, setup, and change away. UGH! So anyway, I’ll give you this video just for fun because it's semi-related, and quite entertaining.

Pregnant Women are Smug from Erika Lindhome on Vimeo.



I guess what I’ve realized is that I have a high tolerance for kids – they’re fun and nice! I just have a low tolerance for poor parents.

No comments: