23 May 2009

Dude, wtf?

Ok, so I'm being the awesome husband that I am. Yes, next week in Las Vegas I'll prove that once again to Lady X... Hehehehe... She knows something's coming, but has no clue, so I'm reveling in the fact that she's gonna love it :) :) :)... So ANYWAY!!! I'm bein awesome and all and doing the jousting for her while she's in a mtng so she doesn't need to when she gets back. So I kill da guy, hit the heal button thingy, and as the servers lag... W T F??? I gets dis:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!


W T F? No idear. kinda lost. I mean, Damage Control? I'm seriously confused. Damage Control?

Ok, so honestly, it's because bliz coders are idiots and they made it so that the argent tournaments' NPC's are considered PLAYERS and somehow the math of 1+1=300k....????!?! Nevermind. They aren't that bright. They make money so they think they're cool. If they were smart, they'd hire me for $250k per year and they'd make billions. But they're not, and we play the game anyway cuz it's fun, so they win. Lol! I revel in my own enjoyment...? I lost. U here? U smart? Oy...... Vaca starting Monday!!!!

No comments: