22 December 2008

Ahh, the joys of a lower-level run-through...

So my sister, bf & friend have these lvl 30’s.  We’ve done a run-through for my sister before, but the other two hadn’t.  Let’s just say it was rather entertaining – for all of us.  Apparently it’s rather entertaining to watch 2 lvl 80’s go into the stocks, round up the almost entire place, and then AOE everything down in a matter of 2 seconds or less.  But then there’s the comment by one of them “you mean we could’ve done the dungeon like this last night?”  Because apparently the night before, they ran deadmines with just the 3 of them.  Lock, Mage & Shaman…  Took them quite a while and they had hefty repair bills.  So since stocks only took like 10 minutes, we ran them through gnomer just for fun.

2 comments:

Inspired Ogre said...

I listened like a sick voyer the entire time, and except for the feedback, I rofled. They should see how a pally does that place... I could round up the entire instance and kill them all right at their feet.

Anonymous said...

hands down, the next to best* WOW moment was watching the glittering presents pool at my feet and xp flood the screen. The best? Tone of Lady X's voice demanding, "Where?!" when told they missed killing one.

*second best at time. Now second best is opening my pretty tickbird hatchling present. merci!