16 December 2008

Fete de la Winter Veil

I just have to say:

/cheer!

Yes, in-game holidays are one of the most fun aspects of the game to me.  It’s little things like ‘how many people have been to Nigel’s Point since they hit Outlands?’ or ‘when was the last time you saw the Ironforge bank area overrun?’.  And the only answer to questions like those?  In-game holidays.

Granted, we’re working on leveling some of our alts, and still trying for the raven lord mount (no, it didn’t drop this weekend when we tried again, and yes, Mypally tanks pretty dang well, lol).  So they slow things down a little, but that’s ok.  I mean, seriously, I’ve got at least a year or so before we’ll be seeing an increased level cap, so I have plenty of time to get most of my 14 or so characters to 80.

Oh, and btw, check out Wowhead if you want some cool giveaways…

No comments: