23 December 2008

OOG Holidays

OOG Holidays kinda suck.  I mean, yay, cool, see family, get presents, snow, days off of work, etc.  But it also means almost no WoW or time to yourself.  Yes, it’ll be nice to spend some time with family, but I must admit I’m not looking forward to how the only time I have alone (or just w/ my wife) will be between 2300 and 0800…  And somewhere in there, I still need to get 2 more honorable kills as a gnome-helper.

Funny thing though, we were afraid of not having any snow for Sthis’ family when they got here.  Well, over the last weekend we received roughly 3 feet of it.  Yeah, there’s a reason we have a 4WD Pickup… With chains, and a tow cable.  Though we haven’t had to pull anyone out yet this year, but it’s a guaranteed – happens every year.

No comments: