08 December 2008

Goggles

Truesight Ice Blinders….

Ahh, my new helm.  Aren’t they pretty?  (wait, blinders = helm = plural?)

Sorry, just had to share with, well, no one.  I’ve had 6 people take a look at the site, and one of those is me.  So 5 people have looked and run away.  I s’pose I’d get more traffic if I actually advertised somewhere, but considering I’ll most likely stop the blog in another few weeks when I forget about it, it’s probably no big deal.

So back on track…  I must say that my Gnomish Army Knife is also awesome.  Save me many, many bag slots.  For an engineer, it is without a doubt the best tool ever!  Though I must rant for a second.  It says GNOMISH Army Knife…  G N O M I S H Army Knife…  Can I say it any clearer?  Goblin Engineers shouldn’t have access to it.  They shouldn’t be able to create it, they shouldn’t be able to use it.  Same thing with the GOBLIN Jumper Cables…  Now, in fairness to engineers around the globe, I can understand that once created, any engineer (of high enough level) should be able to use them.  But create them?  Come on!!!

However, since Bliz decided to make it so anyone can use them, I will definitely take advantage of that.  Heck, I made 5 last night for the 5 levels and sent one to many of my toons.  Sthis got one too since the Gnomish Army Knife is way cooler than a simple skinning knife, lol.

No comments: