17 December 2008

Ahh, Snow

Snow.  Fun stuff!  Especially when it means late openings for school or even snow days!

However, not quite as fun when you have to go in to work regardless of the fact that we got 6” last night and are supposed to get another 6” today.  But I suppose that for VT that’s not a whole lot.  I mean, we have this happen all the time, which is probably why the schools are just doing a delayed opening and the business world here just started as normal.

I do have to say that I love snow though.  I think it is very pretty and fun to play in.  I mean, you have skiing, sledding, ice skating, etc.  I honestly don’t even mind brushing the snow off the truck.  And I may be crazy, but I think it’s fun to drive in snow.  Of course, I wish everyone else would stay off the road because I don’t worry about my driving – just theirs.  But I’ve also grown up around snow, learned to drive in snow when I first had my permit, etc.  We’d drive to Lake Tahoe from San Francisco and my parents loved the fact that they didn’t have to drive, lol.  But I think my thoughts on snow can be better described by Calvin & Hobbes…

Snow Snow, High and Low,

Wherever we go, let it blow,

To and fro, hi de ho,

Snow Snow Snow.

No comments: