30 March 2009

77

I’m not sure why, but level 77 seems to be a serious accomplishment.  I think it has to do with a couple things.  For one, you can get cold weather flying, which puts you back up in the skies.  Or it could be just because you know you only have 3 more levels till you hit the cap at 80.  I’ll tell you it sucks to have to shell out the gold, but the combination of epic flight and only 3 levels left means that those last levels come quick.

What sparked this thought?  Just hit 77 on Datouv last night and had to shell out some gold..  But anyway, there’s a random thought for the day.

2 comments:

Kanti said...

When I DING!ed lvl 77 the first thing I did was to get the cold weather flap. Now I just have to save up to get my epic. I am one of those people that hasn't quite figured out how to make substantial gold in the game so no epic for me yet.

But Gratz for you!

Xanther said...

Thanks! Yes, it is quite costly. Though from leveling to 79 (almost 80!) I've made back ~800 gold. Of course, that means it's almost time to level up the next set of alts...