11 March 2009

Beat it yet?

Have you beaten WoW yet?

I think NOT!  It seems every week, or every few days I see another post here or there saying a guild beat WoW, or ‘did this guy beat WoW because he was the first to 80?’ and so on.  I offer you my professional…  nevermind.  I offer my personal opinion that no – not one person in the game has beaten it.

Why is that?  Is there anyone who has earned every single achievement?  Uncovered every single nuance?  With every single class/race combination?  And I’m sure they have every single mount too, as well as every minipet…

Basically what I mean here, is that there are always more things to do.  That’s why we pay Bliz a subscription fee rather than a onetime fee.  Because they continually upgrade, enhance, and add content to the game.  I’m sure eventually I’ll hit a point where I’m satisfied that I’m done – but never that I “beat” the game.  I mean, heck, I still haven’t seen an untamed Spirit Beast and I don’t yet have my own Raven Lord!  And I’ve put in countless hours on both!  So whenever you think you’ve “beaten” WoW, think again and go find something new and fun to try!

2 comments:

Inspired Ogre said...

I beat it all the time!















Rawr!

Xanther said...

Lol. Sayz the guy who already ridez a lord all over Azeroth... I'm stuck w/ a drunken Kodo or a drunken Ram!