22 January 2009

9 months later...

Yes, I actually am talking about a baby!!!

 

 |

 |

 |

 |

 |

 |

 |

 |

 |

 |

\./

 

Zomg…  Not an incoming child of mine & Lady X’s.  Geeze, why does everyone think that just because you’re married you have to have kids?  Well, I did kinda set you up for this one, lol.  Yet we do get asked about it once every week or so, so it’s a legit complaint!  Maybe I’ll do a /rant on it later just for fun, lol.

 

Anyway.  Yes, after 9 months of trying, I finally managed to fish up Snarly's Bucket.  He is my new baby crockalisk.  Hard to believe that we’ve checked the fishing daily, well, daily for ~9-10 months.  We’ve probably missed ~3-4 of the ones that give a chance for the crock’s in all that time, but that’s it.  We’ve even researched to make sure he was still dropping and it wasn’t something like patch 3.0 that made a glitch that he wasn’t dropping anymore.  Apparently, my luck really was that bad.  But we already know this between the spirit beast (I’ve searched well over 24 hrs) & the raven lord (I think try #21 was last night?).

 

My theory?  It was glitched for some people the entire time.  Thus when 3.0.8 fixed the fishing glitch (including the 1-cast-wonder), they also fixed the drop rate for those of us who had a 0%, lol.  I mean, I have the Salty title – how can I not have caught at least one bucket!

 

So anyway, 3 cheers to my new minipet!  And just think, I only have to keep trying for another 3-4 years at this rate to get the rest of them!

 

 

 

PS. Yes, I fully expect Ogre to complain about my complaining, lol.  But that’s ok, I gots Snarly!  Curious about the rest of my minipet collection now???  Boo yah!!!

No comments: