21 January 2009

Lolz

Upcoming Hunter Changes, Part III

First line of it?  Awesomness, pure awesomness:

Here is a thread where you can continue your discussion on the previously mentioned Feral druid changes. 

Now, I’m not that big a fan of GC because I don’t care for his delivery half the time, but I don’t have that many qualms with him.  Though at least I never offered to have his babies…  So when his first sentence starting a post about hunters is actually about druids…  I can’t help but laugh.  I mean, that’s just pure awesomness.

And here’s where you have to pretend I inserted a comment about being able to tame druids because if I actually made one I’d have a mad wife ;).  Well, I could probably get away with it once or twice, but considering she’s the one making dinner this week, I might go hungry, lol.

1 comment:

Aeltyra said...

Bet he went 'whoops' when he got a few pages of comments about the title ...

And the content is still funny, too, if you have a perverted mind. FAP changes and all that ..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FAP

*wink*