26 January 2009

Why Post?

Why post on a blog multiple times a week, or in the case of some people multiple times in one day?

Because they’re bored and have nothing better to do with their time.  Ok, that’s obviously not the case for me, so there has to be a different reason…  I’m gonna go with ‘because it breaks up the day and gives you 5 minutes to completely sidetrack’.

I mean, there’s plenty to say, be it randomness, or a lack of sleep, but we could just say those things or not say them.  There’s nothing forcing us to (because we don’t have an achievement system yet, lol).  So it’s truly just for the fun of it, and to take a break from something else.  Well, that and if we didn’t post very often, people would most likely stop reading it.

Or then there’s the reason to post because you have a purely ulterior motive.  Like telling you that after well over 3,000 casts since 3.0 (aside from going for, and achieving, Accomplished Angler, I’ve only been fishing for this…), I finally found a Giant Sewer Rat last night!!!

1 comment:

Rae said...

I think I can guarantee that almost all my posts will have at least a little bit of randomness.