13 January 2009

Hoping for no delays...

Well, the delay in getting the Reins of the Raven Lord is because they just won’t drop…  Ran it 16 times now and we only saw it twice (thus Ogre & Sthis won the rolls the first 2 times, on the 1st & 6th try and we haven’t seen it since).  But that’s ok.  It’s been fun running it.  We’ve learned rather well all the pulls, not to mention where lvl 80’s can sneak by to save time.  We’ve run w/ some guildies as well, so that’s always fun.  And Mypally enjoys tanking it…

But the delay I’m talking about is plane delays…  Last week I ended up stuck in DC because the airlines told us I could make my connection when it was, in fact, cancelled.  Rather frustrating.  And by the time I had tickets for the next day and all, it was already 2230.  And my flight was leaving the next morning at 0600.  See a point in checking into a hotel for a few hours?  I definitely didn’t.  And then the USO was closed.  This is about the 3rd time I could’ve really used it and it was closed.  Rather mad about that…  But oh well.  So the next morning, I fly to Philly before my hop and guess what?  Yeah, same thing that happens to me every time I fly in/out of Philly…  The President decided to take a little trip on Air Force One.  Yep, delayed again.  But I did make it home eventually, and slept the rest of the day.  Made for a really long week, so cross your fingers that doesn’t happen to me again this week!

No comments: