05 January 2009

Adult Woes

So I’ve realized it’s real hard to post about WoW when you don’t get much (if any) time to play it.  Between holidays and all the extra family time, now a new year, work, MBA, travel for work…  Yeah…  I most likely won’t have internet for the next two days, or for TUE/WED of next week either, so that makes me sad.  Not to mention the time I do have when I get back will be spent on the MBA, so that means even less WoW time!

But then I started thinking about why it makes me sad.  It’s not because WoW runs through my veins and I’ll die without it, but rather it’s about having a sense of accomplishment, working as a team, doing something with friends, being a mentor, having a challenge, meeting new people, escaping from stress, being a kid again, practicing, remembering quotes like “Priest Mele!!!”, and so on!

And that, I believe, is why there’s over 11.5 million people that play this game.

1 comment:

Inspired Ogre said...

Rofl, I thought you were going to talk about yer naughty bits.

Thanks for full syndication!

Also, its only tuesdays, yo, its not like Blizzard wants us to play on tuesdays.

the Tuesday nerfs are working as intented.