23 January 2009

Holdaiz!

I know, WoW care-bear-content-junkie…

But I think they’re fun.  Granted, the Lunar Festival isn’t my fav of the holidays, but I still think it’s cool.  You know what I think the greatest thing about them is?  That they give you a reason to traipse around all of WoW, including old-world.  It’s similar to the World Explorer achievement, but better because you also get xp (or rep) for talking to the elders.  And even if you’re 80 with all factions at exalted…  You still get to run around and go “oh yeah, I remember when I was running through here as a lvl XX..”

I can tell you though, I fully plan to run some of my alts around for the rep, xp and fp’s.  It helps that Lady X & I can run 4 chars at once, so we can always take around an 80 to clear the way, lol, but it’s still fun.  And since Nyl & Datouv hit 70 last weekend, they get their flying mounts this weekend (haven’t had time to get them yet, lol) and will be able to join in the hunt around Outlands for elders too! (easier & faster than on ground mount, like Kurandel & Rorii will have to do, lol)  I doubt we have time for them to hit 75 before the end of the festival, so I don’t think they’ll earn the title, but you can bet they’ll have all the other achievements for it!


//EDIT:  /snif... No Outlands elders.  Guess they're all young'ns there.  Oh well, no need to spend the G on flying mounts yet, lol (though we probably will anyway).

No comments: