06 January 2009

OMG WOW!

Yeah, just wow…

Uhh, this is a not-really-politically correct post, so if you prefer the phrase “Gravitationally Abundant” to “Fat”, don’t read on.  I’m normally really nice, but yeah… this is just too crazy to share.

So airplanes.  They only fit certain sized people.  If you are large enough to occupy 2 seats, you should pay for 2 seats and take up those 2 seats.  Here’s some reasons you know something is wrong about the size of your body:

1.     The flight attendants don’t bring the drink cart down the aisle because they can’t fit it past you.

2.     6” of you is sitting in the aisle, you take up the entire seat, and another 6” of the seat next to you.  At the same time…

3.     While you are sitting in the chair, your 6 month old is laying down on your stomach.

4.     That 6 month old is laying horizontal…

5.     That 6 month old is eye level with you…

6.     They need an oversized shoe-horn to get you out of the seat.  Well, ok, just joking about this one…

But I mean seriously!  If my checked bag weighed over 100 pounds, they’d charge me extra.  So how come she gets charged the same as me?  It’s honestly a weight thing, because the heavier the plane is, the extra fuel it takes to get from point A to B.  I really would not be opposed to having to step on a scale (with my bags) and the cost to fly is $X.XX per pound.  It would be a lot more fair!  That’s why, in a sense, I don’t mind so much that they charge extra for even just 1 checked bag…  I mean, it is extra weight, and they have to pay extra for the baggage handlers, so charging per checked bag does make sense.  But here’s a complaint…  $400+ per ticket and they still want to charge me $2 for a soda or water…  Or $1 for tea…  WTF?  Good thing it’s a business trip and another company (not mine) is paying for it, lol.

Ok, done complaining.  Well, the first part wasn’t a complaint.  It was more just an OMGWTF!!! that I had to share because it was kinda funny.  But anyway…  Have a great night!  You 3 (or 4) readers rock!  Lolz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, just WOW...that really sucks, but at least it's over!