29 January 2009

A poem

Well, it’s probably more a chant, but whatever.  I just thought I’d share Calvin & Hobbes’ chant to bring more snow:

 

Snow snow, high and low

Wherever we go, let it blow

To and fro, hi de ho

Snow snow snow.

 

Yes, I know that we got like 18-20” yesterday, but I’m cool with more snow.  What can I say, I think it’s pretty.  It’s also fun to drive in (only when there’s so much that no one else is out – I don’t worry about my driving, just the other idiots).  And, it closes offices, schools, etc.  Well, not here, everything keeps operating as usual.  Though when I went home for lunch my boss told me to just take my comp & work from home rather than come back in, so that was cool.  Thus I was working on one comp and camping the spirit beast on the other, lol.  One of these days I will find one and tame it!!!

1 comment:

Rae said...

No more snow like that till we can take a day off and go skiing!!