26 February 2009

6 what?

Hmmz…  Friends creating work for friends…  Lucky me – I can epic /fail at it, lol.  Completely deleted WoW on Monday, so I no longer have a screenshots folder.  I ‘spose that means I can’t post any photos.  And on top of that, the people I’d tag have already been tagged!

/fail

Well, at least as of this morning WoW is finally back up and running so I can start taking screenshots again.  I was having so much lag it was literally painful to walk around Dalaran.  Anytime I logged in (anywhere), I would go grab a snack or drink or something while I waited for it to load.  ~5-10 min later, I could come back and start playing.  Ping & interwebz were fine, but the fps of 1 or 2 was a bit ridiculous (couple years ago this was a top of the line gaming comp).  So this morning, after a fresh install, Dalaran was fine.  Except that’s off hours and w/o any addons.  So we’ll see what happens in peak time w/ addons back on.  If this doesn’t work, it’s off to try cleaning up one of our other old comps and using it instead.  And last resort, a new comp for me (y for they gots to be so expensive?).

No comments: