24 February 2009

I want



Yes, I know that it's just a possibility, since it's just on the PTR. But I think he'd be pretty cool. Coincidentally I was thinking about hunter pets earlier today anyway. I was thinking about the different pets I have, and why I have them. Theoretically, hunters just need 2 pets. 1 for solo/tanking (MyPally), and the other for DPS (Travelform). So why do we have more than 1 stable slot?

Well, we need 2 stable slots. 1 for the other pet, and the 2nd for the new one we're leveling and will shortly replace an existing one.

But we have 4 slots (5 pets total)! Then I realized, that of course there's more reasons to have pets. First of all, we're hunters and pets are our friends. But you have to have a nostalgia slot (Avalanche and Tarleton, in my case). Or room for your exotic pet while you're temporarily a different spec. Or as a place holder for your exotic pet for whenever the damn thing spawns for you...

But anyway regardless of how many stable slots we have or need... I want one!!!

2 comments:

Rae said...

You need hunter pets to match your outfit, just like the minipets you already have!

Xanther said...

Now that would be funny. Of course, half the time it seems we already do. Like when my shoulders were made of what looked like beaks - I should've just tamed an eagle...