16 February 2009

The Love Fool

I s’pose the new title epitomizes me…  We did, obviously, manage to get the achievements and snag the title.  However, both Lady X and I were not able to pick up all the drops.  Even though we checked almost every hour from start to finish.  The only one I’m missing is for the minipet (yes, I have like 68 of them so far and need ones like this for the 75 achievement…).  Lady X is missing the black dress, though she got one last year.

But that’s not why I say I’m a love fool.  Or, well, Lady X is.  Depends on which way you look at it.  She didn’t have to go to work today, so last night she set an alarm for every hour, and checked Galoriar to try getting him the minipet.  All the way up to 6AM…  Unfortunately, I didn’t get one, but she def scored some husband points!!!

So yes, this post fulfills 2 things.  A – makes Ogre happy because he was right that I’d post on it.   B – I get to brag about my wonderful bride.

No comments: